BITUMEN BASED ALUMINIUM FINISH
TIKI FLASH is a dual purpose anti-corrosive premium quality Protective Coating, having waterproofing qualities with a aluminium finish. Also reduce maintenance cost. Designed for the most common type of roofs and easy to apply.
An ideal rust preventive over any metal surface. Also serves as protective coat over other surfaces such as timber and masonry. Ideally suited for application over bituminous waterproofing treatment.
- Creates a highly reflective surface.
- Reflects as much as 55% of sun’s radiation.
- Lower roof surface temperature.
- Reduces building cooling loads.
- Like adding additional summer time insulation.
- Helps to prolong the life of Asphalt / Bituminous Roofs.
- Eliminates the problems associated with gravel.
APPEARANCE : Aluminium Finish
CONSISTENCY : Suitable for brushing
DRYING : Not more than 8 Hrs.
VOLATILE MATTER % AGE BY MASS : About 50%
COVERAGE : 8 – 10 sq. Mtr./Ltr. ( On smooth steel surface ) per coat 4-6 Sq. Mtr./Ltr. (Gravel/Granule or other aggregate Covered asphalt / coat.
The surface should be free from dust, grease rust and loose particles.
Stir well before use.
Note : Storage life 1 year in original sealed container in covered shed when not in use.
Packing : 500 ml/1/4/20 Ltrs. Capacity New Tins/Drums.