PRIMER RDL 942
Primer RDL 942 is a specially developed product to enhance the bonding of Polysulphide sealant Techseal with the porous substrates such as cement, concrete, wood, asbestos, stones, bricks etc.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- Easily applicable by brush
- Due to its low viscosity it penetrates deeply into the substrate
- Enhances the bonding of sealant with substrates
- It remains unaffected by UV rays and weathering conditions.
- Nature : Single component, moisture sensitive liquid
- Colour : Pale yellow to light brown
- Specific gravity at 30 C : 1.00 ± 0.05
- Viscosity on ford cup B4 : 12-18 sec
- Inter coat interval : 15-20 min.
- Sealant application time : 30 minutes after application of Primer
- Number of coats required : Two
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Clean the surface with brush and ensure no loose particle remains on the substrate. Clean the substrate with solvents if any oil or grease particles are there. On the clean and dry substrate apply Primer RDL 942 with a standard paintbrush at the rate of 50-60 sq. ft. / lit/ coat.
CLEANING OF TOOLS & EQUIPMENTS
Un-dried primer can be removed with solvents like xylene, toluene or acetone. Dried primer has to be scrapped off.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
In order to preserve all the properties, store the material in the original unopened containers in containers in cool and dry place.
The shelf life of Primer RDL 942 is 12 months from the date of manufacturing if stored as per the above storage conditions.
250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter